Hello, I’m Sarah!
After almost a decade in the B2B content marketing space, I’ve started to notice a common challenge among marketing teams trying to get their best work out the door consistently.
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
You’ve quickly grown a team of freelance writers with decent experience, but they haven’t had enough professional development to achieve their full potential…
You invest a lot of money on content, but you find yourself or your project managers doing a lot of editing and re-writing in your off hours…
You never seem to know what you’re going to get when you open a first draft… Sometimes it’s perfect, sometimes it seems like the editing will never …
And I have to ask… what kind of revenue lift would you see if all of those roadblocks just melted away and each of your writers delivered their best work every time?
The good news is your experience is normal. The bad news is that life’s too short and your development budget is too tight for this to be sustainable much longer!
That’s why the B2B Writing Institute has developed custom writing and editorial training to help you create common standards for writing and elevate the writing being done in-house or on behalf of clients.
Custom writing and editorial training from the B2B Writing Institute can help your in-house or freelance writing team…
- Understand the new standards of the competitive B2B content space
- Identify the best themes, angles, and context to attract the attention of an executive readership
- Refine their existing skills to reach their full potential as B2B writers
The B2B Writing Institute offers two training tracks for freelance or in-house teams that can be customized to your business’s unique mission and clients:
SEAMLESS EDITORIAL, an accessible deep dive into B2B content marketing editorial best practices, for up to a staff of 20 presented by Sarah Greesonbach, B2B writer and founder of the B2B Writing Institute.
The writers on your team will learn:
- The best, most efficient way to prepare content for different milestones of your custom editorial process
- How to avoid the most common time delays and sources of frustration as content moves through the editorial process
- A common language for navigating (and streamlining) the editing process
Pricing starts at $4500
ENGAGING THE EXECUTIVE READER, the signature 3-hour B2B writing training course, for up to a staff of 20 presented by Sarah Greesonbach, B2B writer and founder of the B2B Writing Institute.
The writers on your team will learn…
- Easy ways to leverage structure, style, and storytelling for truly excellent B2B writing
- Tools and tips to reduce editing feedback and speed up content development
- Go-to templates for common formats of modern B2B marketing assets (article, white paper, infographic, webinar, etc.)
Pricing starts at $4500
Each training includes…
- Pre-planning kick-off meeting to identify unique needs of your team, industry, and audience
- Three one-hour sessions scheduled in one day or over the course of a week for each program
- Full recordings of the MP4 video and transcripts of the training period available via Podia, a white label LMS
- Once-per-week office hours for 30 days after the session for live coaching with your team members
About the instructor
Sarah Greesonbach, MAT
Sarah is a B2B content marketing writer and teacher who’s written for high-growth marketing agencies and Fortune 500 brands.
- Go-to writer and “fixer” for top B2B marketing agencies in the industry like Industry Dive’s studioID, Questex/FierceMarkets, Skyword, and more.
- Hundreds of signed-off, high-performance B2B content marketing projects for an executive audience
- Thousands of kick-off calls, subject matter interviews, and strategy sessions with some of the most elite marketers in the world
- Masters in Arts in Teaching and Bachelor’s Degree in English from James Madison University
Interested in bringing custom training from B2BWI to your organization?
Email hello at b2bwritinginstitute dot com for more details and a sample training video.